Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-pre school

One day I had a thought. Most kids go to preschool around 3 years old, BUT there had to be somewhere in this land of millions of children that had pre school for 2 year olds. I decided to call around, and lo and behold! Found one! It's at this cute place called Avondale. They do dance, preschool, exercise classes, etc and they have a great program for 2 year olds.

So far Sophie loves it! I was way nervous the morning before her first class. She decided to be miss cranky pants (isn't that always the way it works?) she finally calmed down and John took her away! He told me that she went right in and sat right at the table. I was such a proud mommy! When I went to pick her up, she didn't want to leave. I guess she likes it?

She goes 3 days a week for 2 hours. This will be good for her, but honestly, it has reduced my stress level by 10 tons. Granted it's only a couple of hours, but knowing she is getting some social interaction that she wouldn't normally get since I work 8 hours a day, helps this mommy's soul :).

1 comment:

Marci said...

I am so happy you found a good program for her! I can totally relate to your stress. I need something like that for Miles...