Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Well now, having a kid that can actually trick or treat completely changes Halloween! This is one of the first years I have not dressed up. It's kind of sad, but I had a ton of fun dressing Sophie up. Her hair is long enough to curl, and she loves pretending like she is mommy and does her own makeup.

It started out with my sweet aunt sending Sophie the cutest outfit in the world! I couldn't wait to put it on her! Luckily, my mom invited us to her primary Halloween party in her ward on saturday. Sophie and her cousins went and they had a grand time!

That night I went to the Hansen residence and was able to carve myself a pumpkin. First and only one of the season!

On actual halloween, I took Sophie around our block with her BFF Kaden. They are just too darned cute together! People are always asking if they are twins. I'm glad she has a friend in the neighborhood!

While this Halloween was more laid back this year than most, it was so fun! I love that my little girl is old enough that she can enjoy the holidays.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

shans she's really starting to look like you! sooo cute!!!!

Cher said...

She seriously looked so adorable!

Annalisa said...

cutest ever!!! Love those pics!