Friday, April 10, 2009

Johns Dental Visit

I have not laughed this hard in a very very very very veeeeeery long time!

Yesterday John got his wisdom teeth out, and lemme tell you, It was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen!

I dropped him off at 4:00. We knew he would be drugged pretty drugged up after, so I just planned on picking him up as soon as they were done. Around 4:30 I saw that he was calling me:

John; Hi Nannin! I gejsjf snursdf djjdnw msdmwik"

Me: Hi! Um...what?

John: They wat yoo tsfjw fdfkhdjgh ansdn"

By this point I laughing so hard I could breathe. The nurse finally got on his phone and said I should come down and pick up his prescriptions. That way, we will have them by the time they were done. Still laughing, I say ok and headed on over there.

When I got to the Dentist, the receptionist gave me the prescriptions and then told me that John was just talking up a storm! She could hear him from the front desk and was cracking everyone up. She said I could go back and see him, if I wanted. When I went back there, I could tell that everyone was super amused! I could tell under the Dr's mask that he was trying not to laugh, but his face was all red and his assistant was laughing. He was just chit-chatting while the Dr ripped teeth out of his face! He kept saying "HIIIIIIII! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" (imagine the guy from "I am Sam" saying it. It makes it better)

After laughing at him, I went to the pharmacy. By the time I got back, he was done! They gave him directions on how to take care of his teeth (how he remembered any of them, is beyond me), I paid, and we headed out. On the way out of there, there is a big mirror you have to walk past. John looked over at himself, Pointed, and started laughing hysterically! He thought he looked pretty funny.

I got a video I think you all will enjoy! It is us just leaving the dentist. I sure love that man!

6 comments:

Kristine Elaine said...

Pretty sure I have watched this video 3 times now. I love it when he is just smiling! And then he just walks off. Wow good times!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! That is too freakin hilarious. I love the part where he just stands there smiling. Your husband is a hoot! LOVE IT!

Jess said...

Um, I didn't see anything unusual...


Sorry, had to. K I seriously wet myself, that is HILARIOUS!!! I miss you guys. Too funny, I'm glad you got it on video.

Marci said...

Um, he is so special here. The "I Am Sam" comparison is pretty accurate. I just want to give him a big hug for being so funny!

Matt McDaniel said...

Oh my! Put this on YouTube, and it will be a viral success! Let me know if you do and I'll pass it on. So funny.

Dan Kettle said...

Classic john! ha haha haha YOu know he would keel you if he knew this was up. And that is also classic his family didn't know you were prego. Only the martins. ha We need to hang out soon