Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Testing, Testing...

Ok so I got this idea from Kristi's blog, but I am going to do it a little different.

Have you done the face recognition thing where you put in your picture and it tells you which celebrity you look like? Its always fun when they say you look like Angeline Jolie or Eva Mendez. But typically, when I put my picture in, I usually look like the men, some Asian woman I don't know, or it doesn't turn up any results at all. I guess I am one in a million!

Anyway, usually your face comes up with different people every time you put in a new picture. I decided to pick some pictures of me and see who I look the most like. I will choose the first one that pops up (or one I find humorous).

OK, we will start off with a normal picture of me (if you can call it that):

Would you look at that! It only saw Ashlee and Kari in the picture! Not me at all. Apparently Kari looks like Maggie Cheung and Ashlee looks like Carrie Underwood. I wonder if its the braces that thew it off...Lets try one and kick Ashlee out. Apparently her beauty takes up all of the room:


Jodie Sweetin! Wow...I feel special.

Lets check #2...Scarlett Johansson. Phew...






Lets try one when I was a brunette:


Marcia Cross from desperate housewives! Also, Shirley Temple:














Apparently I look like one of the Halle Berry AND Zayed Kahn (no, I don't know who that is either):














Here I am with myself all prettied up:















You would think that if I was basically the only person in the picture, it would find me, but it didnt. Im sure the man behind me would be happy to know he looks like Avril Lavine and Christopher Reeve:




I guess, in conclusion, I do not know who I feel more sorry for. Myself, or the celebrities. I guess it just depends on the picture!

5 comments:

brie said...

Oh Shannon, you simply make me roar. I especially love that you look like Jodi Sweeten. Talk about a blast from the past!

Asay Family said...

That is halerious! What is the website you go to to do that?

Anonymous said...

I don't think it likes it when your head is to the side... You are too funny! I love you!!!

Heather said...

ha ha you totally look like Jodi Sweeten

Cher said...

I can totally see the Jodi Sweeten resemblance in that picture! Ha ha! Oh that brings me back to happy times...good old Full House! Shan i love you!