Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This year we celebrated Independence day on Saturday (the 2nd). I convinced my cute sister to come down to hang out with me and we went over to the 'rents to party it up! We BBQ'd, played in the freezing cold pool, lit some fireworks, and just enjoyed the sun! Luckily my sister took some pics to remember the fun day by:



Me and all of my Nieces and Nephews!




Sisters
 

James was super excited about the fireworks
 


This is as close as we got to swimming, The water was freeeeezing and the kids would cry when we put them in
 


The Sullivan Children had NO issues with the cold water. Soph just dipped her hands in
 


See what I mean?
 


Cute cousins!
 Its really fun living in the house my Mom grew up in. My brother said he had a flash back of lighting fireworks at my Grandparents house when he was 12. Going inside hearing the sound of the swamp cooler, and getting a glass of water from the tap, all brought back memories! Even the smell of their basement brings back memories, even though I lived there for 10+ years. I think we need a Banks family reuinion soon! Yes?


 Coming up: 2nd Birthday and Concerts!

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? sophie looks SOOOO OLD I can't even believe it!

Jennifer said...

Seeing these pictures brought back so many memories of sitting on the front lawn watching fireworks. I love that the house is still in the family and I'm totally jealous that you get to hang out there.
I agree about the Banks reunion...it needs to happen!