Howdy friends! I honestly wish I was a better blogger. Im not sure if anyone reads anymore, but for those of you who have still stuck around, you rock! I guess I think that if I have anything interesting to say, the ones who actually read my blog, I end up seeing and telling anyway. I like to tell stories, even if they arent very exciting. (I try to make them sound exciting though!)
This weekend was super fun. I cannot remember for the life of me what we did on Friday (dont you hate that?!), but Saturday was a good day! John and I basically just got a lot of household stuff and chores done. We went to Walmart, Home Depot and Costco. Well, John went to Home Depot. Apparently I get Braxton Hicks contractions if I walk around too much, so I opted to sit in the car and wait. He wanted a hose. Still not sure what were going to use it for.
I mainly sat around outside while he worked. We watched the Bonhams puppies this weekend, so we sat outside and let the neighborhood kids play with them. It was nice just to sit in the sun and and enjoy the warmth! Sure do love warm weather :)
Saturday night we wend to Cher and Ads for a delightful BBQ. Adam and Nick are out of school for a couple of weeks, so we celebrated with yummy burgers. Arent homemade burgers sooooo good?! Something about them just make me happy. All in all, it was a grand day!
For Mothers day John got me a dozen Chocolate Covered Strawberry Boquet. They looked like roses...but I got to eat them! Sunday we went to my parents ward for Mothers day. I sure do love that ward! Even though the boundaries have changed since I have been there, it still feels like my true home ward. They have been so awesome to my parents since my Dad has had his surgeries, it made me cry being there. I sure do love them! I had dinner with my Ma and Pa, we sat and talked, and just enjoyed being a family the rest of the day! I even got to see Casey and Jamie and their kids. I sure do love them! Casey recently got braces, which he is hating (they are killing him) so I reassured him he looked like a hottie and it will be worth it in the long run!
Today I had my 32 weeks check-up at the doc. Gotta say, its been one of my fav appts so far. Why...? You ask? I got an "A". I know, it sounds weird getting graded by your OB Dr...let alone being proud of it...but I couldnt help but smile! I didnt know how much weight I have gained since being Pregg-o. I lots a bunch at the beginning so I had no idea where I was suppose to be. I have gained 20 L-B's and he said he gives me an "A". It pretty much made my day. I also am measuring at 32 weeks and the babies heart rate is a perfect 135. Im a happy, chubby, pregnant lady :)
That is my exciting news for the week! Sorry no pics. Im lazy that way, but hopefully you got through my exciting weekend without falling asleep. Gotta go pee now! Loves!
Merry Christmas 2025
9 months ago
3 comments:
Chocolate and strawberries is the most perfect for any age gift, the better is to make chocolate covered strawberries is a different and interesting idea for chocolate dip fruits.
oh you crack me up, I get to see you on saturday...yeah!
I still look at your blog, I rock. Thanks for coming to stg! Your family rocks, that's who rocks. It was great to see you. Oh wait we both traveled four hours to see each other when we live 15 min away, wtf.
Post a Comment