Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby its cold outside

Ok, so its not really COLD outside, but it sure is blustery! Is that even a word? Let me spell check...............Its says it is. Were good. We can move on.

Let me just give you the typical excuse for not blogging: my camera isn't working. I know, I know! It is no excuse! I do apologize my dear friends. So instead, I am just going to steal pictures from other blogs/facebook to tell you stories :)

First thing I want to mention was going to Wendover with my hubby and Kari and Nick. As Kari said, not our most favorite destination in the world, but when you have good company, it makes it all the more better! I think everyone went away some some extra cash..for the most part. I don't gamble because I have NO luck, but I made John win me some. John taught Nick how to play craps and now they are OBSESSED with it. (Sorry Kari!!!).

My most favorite memory was the "grass" there.

That's right folks, that is Astro Turf. Right in front of the building. Ah, so classy.




We also had our annual Halloween party! It was sooooo boring and lame...(Ok, is Kristi gone? Are you sure? Ok!)....it was sooooo fun! I throw a dang good party. We had eyeballs and worms for dinner (Spaghetti and Meatballs, great idea Meg!) and lots of other yummy treats. I am hoping Megan blogs about her Halloween Donut/pumpkin cause that was rather funny!

We carved pumpkins in our basement, that I tried to make look like a spook Alley. I didnt get to carve mine because I was too busy holding a wee child, but the others turned out gr8! (thats right, I said 'gr8'). Most people left theirs on our porch for us to throw away when they rot, but they make for good conversation with my neighbors. Especially the one throwing up.

To take advantage of my braces, while I still have them, I wanted to be a character who wears braces. The only person I could come up with was "Ugly Betty". Oh man, did I make an UGLY Ugly Betty. Can you pick me out?




Oh ya! The party got a little political when John McCain showed up:





Halloween is not over yet! We still have Kellie's birthday/Halloween party on the 25th, and then hopefully we go to Ashlee's on Halloween!


I hope all ya'll are doing great! We have our first book club meeting this week, so I will keep you posted on that! Please visit Cheri's blog if you are interested in joining.

Adios!

1 comment:

Ash said...

HOPEFULLY? UGH?!