Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Picture Phones

Know what I love? Picture phones. Its funny, I always keep my digital camera with me, but whenever I need to take a picture alls I gotsta do is pull out my phone and *click*! There it is. The next best thing is being able to send them to "My Album" and save them to my computer for later use! Of course there are so many other plus' of cell phones: There is the voice recorder, the video recorder, you can talk on IM, play games, listen to music, etc etc. Usually, though, no one ever sees these pictures on my phone besides me. (Unless they're OF me...cause, c'mon, who DOESN'T take pictures of themselves and post them on Facebook or Myspace? *cough cough*...me neither...*cough*)

So, for your enjoyment, I have decided to put some pictures up of my favorite pictures on my phone. ENJOY!



This is my sister Traci. We think its funny to take pictures of ourselves and make it the main wall-paper on ones phone. Poor girl, she never even knew I would blog her face....What now, SUCKA!?


This picture was taken at Gold's Gym. I had opened a locker and lo and behold! A Colt! Colt Pride-Worldwide, baby!












A lot of you have never met, nor have ever seen John's parents (probably not even at my wedding). I snapped a quick picture of them at a family gathering at our house. Yup...there a little older...

Cheri, Adam, Kari, Nick John and I had a little triple date and decided to make Ginger-bread houses...












This is me as Harry Potter at Halloween. It kind of speaks for itself:

I was sitting at my parents house one day and was looking at the chair. I told my brother it kind of reminded me of the one on Pee-Wee's Playhouse. Mike straightway, went and got an ice tray and 2 Cd's:












We had an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Contest at my work the other day. A girl I work with went and bought a couple of ugly sweaters and flowers from Walmart:

(Oh, we won, by the way)

Anywho, there you have it. Once I figure out how to put video's on here, you will all have the pleasure to view these also, but in the meantime just savor looking at my beautiful face

1 comment:

brie said...

That pic of you dressed as Harry Potter was like, freakishly accurate. Wow. :D