I love Thanksgiving! Yum Yum. This year John and I had 2 Thanksgivings. We at at his brothers house around 1:00...and then had another dinner at my parents at 3! I had to pace myself for the second dinner...it was hard but I did it! John on the other hand...lets just say he was very very very full.
We didn't do a ton this weekend, it was very relaxing, but we did get a tad bit completed. Like buying our Christmas tree! We got it from a Christmas tree lot the day after Thanksgiving and right after we went and bought decorations. Here are a couple of pictures of it. I must say, the pictures don't do it justice at ALL...but I want to brag anyway.
Here is is when we have the lights on:

Aaaaand lights off:

This weekend we also saw Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium!

What a cute lil movie! Dustin Hoffman is so funny in it, and I really like Natalie Portman. Also, the little kid in it (although a little creepy) is really good. 2 thumbs up!
John got sick on Saturday night with the flu, so everyone pray that I dont get sick. The flu's going around so everyone remember to wash your hands and drink lots of water!
Love,
Momma Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment